One on One Peer Support (virtual)
My lived experience of postpartum mental illness and all my knowledge about the postpartum transition makes me a great supporter for you.
- Need someone to talk to about your parenting struggles and challenges? I am a great empathetic listener you can feel better talking to.
- Feeling overwhelmed going through the hardship of a postpartum mood or anxiety disorder? I have been there. I won’t judge. You can feel understood sharing your thoughts and emotions with me.
- Need regular encouragement in your recovery process? I know what it is like. I will help you navigate this challenge and give you hope.
- Need a service I can’t provide? I can help you find service providers in your community.
My virtual service packages include:
postpartum mental health awareness and monitoring
information and referrals to professionals near you when needed
non-judgmental and unbiased support
- answers to your questions about parenting a new baby
- and more…
Note: I don’t provide medical or clinical advice, assessment or evaluation
Special offer for the month of May 2021
May is Maternal Mental Health Awareness Month. To celebrate this, I offer 40% discount on my packages if you buy one during this month (May 2021). Contact me to take advantage of this special offer!
The Basic Transition
One week of one on one peer support
2 video chats or calls (one hour sessions maximum)
Unlimited text and emails during the time of the contract
The Premium Transition
One on one peer support for 3 months
- A postpartum plan session (in person or video call)
Video chats or calls as much as you want (one hour sessions maximum)
Unlimited text and email support during the time of the contract