Transition to Parenthood: Online Postpartum Group
Are you a parent with a new baby? Are you looking for a space to interact authentically with other parents? Maybe you want to create new connections and feel less alone in your parenthood journey. Then this online postpartum group is for you.
Participating in my online postpartum group will allow you to:
- Share your personal experience and feel understood and supported
- Learn from other parents’ experience
- Feel a sense of community
- Form connections with other parents experiencing similar challenges and realize that you are not alone
- Learn some tips to help you navigate your parenting journey with a baby
- All this in the comfort of your home!
This online postpartum group is happening once a week for five weeks. Each session covers a topic related to the transition to parenthood.
Session 1: The transition to parenthood (Matrescence and Patrescence)
Session 2: Common Postpartum Experiences (Baby Blues and Scary Thoughts)
Session 3: Self Care
Session 4: The Good Enough Parent
Session 5: Parenting as a couple
Upcoming online postpartum group will start on:
To be announced
The group will meet once a week for five weeks:
Session 5 :